Friday, November 7, 2008

Mud Run Monsters and more

So, tomorrow is the big Mud Run. I've got my boots and long pants. I have a black tank top that will not move too much so it won't drag me down. I also have butterflies in my stomach which has set it on fire because they are flying around so fast. I feel like I am going to throw up all the time. Why, you ask? Because part of me thinks I may be in over my head. I think I might actually drown in the mud. Enough scare tactics. God, please give me the strength to 1. Have a good time and not wally in the mud. 2. Have enough energy to finish the race not in last place. 3. Make you and my husband proud. Thank you and Amen.

On the More note,
I have started my writing challenge and almost finished the first week. I have 10002 words as of this morning and I am going to need to hit 12500 to stay on target for goal. My thing is, I am going to have days where I can write and write. Other days, I may not be so lucky. That is where padding comes in. I need to be sure to write whenever I can.

Anyway, I just wanted to update everyone on the goings on in my life. Keep me in your prayers and thank you for your encouragement.

Until we read again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post some pics of the mud run. Chris is hurting today!!

Faith Writers