Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ahhhh! One of those days again...

It has been a rough morning to say the least. Things that I don't want to have happen are happening all around me. I feel like I am in a swirling toilet and ready to go down the drain. I can't go into any details because well, I don't want to put people on the spot or hurt anyones feelings. I am frustrated and sad. I can feel God moving in me and wish that He would just hurry up to move in other people too. I know there is Gods timetable and my timetable. Mine is a lot faster though. Do you ever have those days that you just get frustrated!? I can feel Satan trying to attack my mind right now. Saying those negative things that can bring you down. The only thing I can do at this time is pray for God to take him back down where he belongs. I guess I need to sit down and just chill. "Be still and know that I am God." Maybe God is working in me and not ready for things to move along just yet. I wish he would just give me some sort of sign, so that I know that things are at least moving. Sorry, I had to get some of this out. I don't have control of anyone or anything. Just me. God is all powerful and he knows more than I do, so I will just be still and let him do his work in us. Pray for peace for me and to let God do his work in me and others.
Until we read again...Praise Him!

No comments:

Faith Writers